CrossFit Hell’s Kitchen has been host to a great many friends, guests and travelers over the years. We LOVE having drop-ins. If you are planning to pay us a visit, here’s what to do:
- Create a free account in our online scheduling system here.
- Once you’ve signed up you can preview the Class Times we offer.
- Next, send us an email at email@example.com at least a few days before you plan on stopping by. Let us know which CrossFit you train with currently, how long you’ve been there and if you have any injuries, or limitations. Also give us the class times (preferably at least two) that work for you.
- Once we get your email we will save you a spot and write you back letting you know.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are a Colleague and fellow Affiliate Owner, I NEVER charge Affiliate Owners a drop in fee. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org and you can be my guest for as long as you are here.
- Drop-ins are $25.00 per day, or $85.00 for a week. Also, you can buy 10 drop-ins for $250.00 and we will give you an additional 2 drop-ins free. All of these options can be purchased online.
- Just click here for DROP IN and here for BUY 10/2 FREE.
- If your visit will be even longer, send us an email and we will work something out.
- Check our website under WOD to prepare for the workout of the day and bring any necessary equipment, weightlifting shoes, jump ropes, etc. with you.
- Speed up your check-in when you visit by downloading and filling out our waiver beforehand.
- Review our box Rules & Policies so that you fit right in during your visit.
We look forward to having you WOD with us!
Here are just some of the many visitors to CrossFit Hell’s Kitchen:
Greg Glassman (left)
Founder of CrossFit
with Coach Jason
Director of CrossFit Programming and
Head Coach Anthony (right)
Amanda Allen (right)
2013 CrossFit Games Masters Champion (40-44)
with CFHK Owner Anthony Preischel (center)
Sharon McCauley (left)
Savanna Rae Brown
Miss Junior Teen USA
Chad Mackay (center)
11th Fittest Man on Earth (2013)
with CFHK Coach and 3 times Games Athlete Jacinto Bonilla (left)
and member Tz Tzoli (right)
Semmy Schilt (left)
4-Time K-1 World GP Champion
with CFHK member Tz Tzoli (right)
Christmas Abbott (right)
CrossFit Games Competitor
with CFHK Owner Anthony Preischel